Learn to Read with Lola - Rhyming Word Jungle has been carefully designed for children ages 5-8 according learning results from tens of millions of Lola Panda fans. With each 9 levels the kids will improve their vocabulary and phonological skills.
Most preschool kids think it's fun to play with words and rhymes. In this way, kids start their phonological awareness without actually knowing it. A well-developed phonological awareness means that children can switch from one word to another by adding, removing or replacing letters. This is learned in the easy level with the words “hat - bat – rat” and in the hard level with “whale-tail-shale”.
- Easy1: Words with the same rhyming endings, ag - bag
- Easy2: Simple words with the same rhyming endings, ap - trap
- Easy3: Somewhat simple words with the same rhyming endings, um -drum
- Medium1: Everyday words with the same rhyming endings, ake - cake
- Medium2: Less common words with the same rhyming endings, ate - gate
- Medium3: Tricky rhyming words with matching and different endings, unk - trunk - monk
- Hard1: Challenging words with rhyming sounds, and matching and different endings, male - snail - pale
- Hard2: Hard words with rhyming sounds, and matching and different endings, kite - light - site
- Hard3: Difficult words with rhyming sounds and matching and different endings, stall - shawl - meatball
Learn to read with Lola Panda is perfect for kids who think Lola’s Alphabet Train and Lola's ABC Party are too easy, but who cannot yet read fluently. This app is suitable for both pre-school classes and 1st grade. It can be used within a group or alone. Let the learning adventure begin!