Lola's Learning Pack PRO - Lola’s best premium applications
Try it for free on Android starting from 12.12.
Monthly subscription $3,99
Yearly subscription $29,99
Designed for kids ages 3-8
Over 20 000 000 downloads
Recommended by daycares and schools around the world
Full access to all Lola Panda apps
Lola Panda learning apps are designed for children between the ages of 3 and 8 and they teach them to read, count, and develop logical thinking. The learning content has been designed in collaboration with universities based on the learning results of millions of Lola Panda customers.
The learning pack allows you to create an unlimited number of profiles, which means that all the children in the family can use the same device and learn at their own pace. Five of the reading and mathematics applications also include a learning progress button which parents can use to monitor their children’s progress in different learning areas.
Lola’s Learning Pack PRO grants you access to full versions of all of Lola Panda’s best learning applications in 14 languages (English, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
Reading and writing applications:
• Lola’s Alphabet Train – A fun and easy way for children ages 3-7 to learn letters and writing.
• Lola’s ABC Party 2 – Have fun learning sounds and words of the English language. For ages 5-9
Basics of mathematics:
• Lola’s Math World – Develops mathematical preparedness for the school of children 3-6 years old.
• Lola’s Math Train – Teaches adding and subtracting to children 3-7 years old.
• Lola’s Math Train 2 – Develops mathematical skills of children 6-8 years old.
Logic and reasoning:
• Lola’s Beach Puzzle – Logic puzzles for children 3-8 years old.
• I Spy with Lola – Develops concentration and logical thinking. For ages 3-8.
• Lola’s Fruity Sudoku – Develops perceptual skills. Designed for children 3-8 years old.
Download and try out Lola’s Learning Pack PRO for free!
Come join the fun, learning with Lola Panda!