Development Director and future CEO
Finland’s most popular early education solution producer BeiZ / Lola Panda team is looking for a development director and future CEO. Its Lola Panda learning games are played daily by children in more than 10 languages and have been played over 40 million times.
Using world class talent, we have been developing a comprehensive, multi-subject learning solution over the past 2. Prelaunch KPI-s look excellent, and the solution will reach beta in 4Q2021—so now is time for us to get ready for serious growth!
Our current CEO will retire on 6/2022, so we are looking for a strong, motivated leader to take over and structure the company for our next growth stage. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to put their entrepreneurial skills to the test without the downside risk of starting their own endeavor from scratch.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a development director (future CEO and partner) to help us:
- move our existing app business to a subscription/mobile SaaS business model
- secure financing for further growth (first Seed and later Series A)
- fulfill a few key strategic and operational roles on our team
- ensure and optimize our game development cadence
Ability and experience
Successful candidates should have:
- excellent written and spoken English skills (Finnish is a plus!)
- the ability to handle all financial discussions and fundraising
- experience engaging with a multicultural team spread across at least two continents (Europe, US, and maybe some Asia)
- game or mobile app business expertise
- the ability to lead, motive, and develop our already strong, core team
What do we offer?
We offer the following opportunities:
- the potential to become a partner and key shareholder
- to join a company with great IP and a catalogue of excellent, effective educational content
- the possibility to gain insights and support from investors and leading game domain professionals working with us as consultant, advisor, or team member
- chance to work in a company which can help millions of children in key learning areas — reading and writing, counting and math, and the development of logical thinking skills
Please contact chairman Mika Heikinheimo (+358 40 546 4150) 22.11.2021 between 3 pm – 5 pm and 25.11.2021 between 2 pm – 6 pm or our current COO and head of operations, Jussi-Pekka Koskiranta (+358 50 65560) in 26.11.2021 between 10 am – 2 pm.
Or if you are ready to submit your application please:
Great that you consider applying to this position!
Please send you application and cv over to our recruitment consultant [email protected]
Or call Anne Aaltonen (+358 40 500 6535) to ask for more information. We hope to receive your application by Nov 30th 2021 and to talk more about this opportunity with you!